On 2011-12-30 19:49, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Friday, December 30, 2011 13:41:37 Tobias Pankrath wrote:
I really think it is and will use one for my D code. Since both worlds
could live together peacefully there is absolutely no reason not to include
one in phobos.

It's one thing to use a fancier framework on your own. It's quite another to
put it in the standard library. D's unit testing framework is designed to be
straightforward and simple. On the whole, it does the job quite well. And once
the issue of not running subsequent unittest blocks within a module after a
failure in that module is fixed, I see no benefit from adding any additional
library support. It just complicates things further.

- Jonathan M Davis

Will that be able to give a proper report of all failed tests in a nice format?

--
/Jacob Carlborg