On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 18:52:41 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
Sorry, like Roman said I'm not native speaker. And I'm not sure of the emotional component of things I type. To be honest no matter what form I use I tend to be neutral in general (or so I thought).

Yeah I'm not a native either, so that doesn't help me so much either... :\ (Though I guess, from another perspective, learning English has also helped me a lot. :P my point's there though.)

I meant something like this:

> Good luck getting the C-runtime part of the "D runtime"
right..

> If you have any idea how to implement things like TLS, SEH,
and the like, then PLEASE, share them!

You were almost shouting or demanding (or so it seemed to me). I think this was the first time I insulted somebody uninterruptedly and that went totally unexpected for me.

Ah.
I wasn't demanding :-) "shouting" is closer but I wasn't trying to be yelling at anyone :P it just shows I didn't communicate well either. :)

If anything I'm not about to make any statements aimed at a particular person. If there was insult, I'm sorry as I failed to spot emotional context of things I posted.

Sorry about my misunderstanding as well -- my inference engine kinda failed at inferring what you meant. :P

OK, glad we are having some agreement.

Yup :)