On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 at 07:40:55 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
I'll propose "spendFront", which is pretty much the same thing, but is less loaded. I'm not entirely sure if it carries the meaning as well? I think it is a worth discussion.

I'm not a native speaker, but I feel that "spend" would be a wrong choice.

fetchFront was proposed by Dmitry, which I like more than spendFront, but slightly less than consumeFront.

By the way, I don't have any associations from the above. Consume is widely used in everyday life, and it should not be a problem that there are various uses.

As for introducing a new concept, it looks like that would be necessary any way, because existing concepts correspond to something different :) For example, that was my original motivation to vote against takeFront.