Le 04/07/2012 10:14, Jonathan M Davis a écrit :
On Wednesday, July 04, 2012 09:55:57 Roman D. Boiko wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 at 04:33:14 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
If no one has any major objections to this scheme or can
provide a better proposal, I'll create a pull request from what
I have.

No objections.

Still would be nice to get your (or community) feedback on my
previous proposals to localize custom logic inside ranges which
invalidate value returned from front.

It sounds messy and error-prone, to be honest. And any range that needed to
implement it and didn't would be broken.

- Jonathan M Davis

I do agree with that. However, the current proposal have the same drawback but on the code that use the range.

Both solutions are messy IMO.