Leigh/Ed,
Once you install the necessary Glade/GTK libraries and Perl packages,
pskmail does run using ActiveState Perl on WindowsXP. If you are
interested, I can provide details for setup.

However, I haven't found a port of gMFSK for Windows yet, and haven't
had any success yet porting it myself.  I am interested in any
information you may have regarding Windows soundcard programs that can
transmit text from another program and return received text to that
program.

Since pskmail is designed to send/receive internet emails via a
POP/SMTP server, it should be usable as an email client with
PaclinkPO, giving you direct connectivity into the Winlink2000 system.
 Also, on the wl2kemcomm reflector, one of the developers indicated he
might consider supporting psk63 with pskmail style ARQ as a lower
power / lower throughput alternative to SCAMP.

73 - KC0HOS - Jim

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM