Paul is very correct on this. Ron misrepresented the facts to the
digital ham community to this group and has never responded to our
requests for clairification ... but it appears that his frenetic claim
of FCC involvement was only a misinformed OO.

There is no problem with documenting modes here in the U.S.

Rick, KV9U

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM