Re: "But you and others already have you mind made up with this anti
wide and pactor attitude"

I am neither opposed to wide modes, nor opposed to Pactor. I operate
RTTY frequently, and Pactor on occasion.

You have made this allegation before, John. The first time, I
privately challenged you to cite any post here or anywhere else
where I opposed wide mode or Pactor operation. You (grudgingly)
acknowledged the absence of any such statement from me. Now you're
repeating allegations that you know are false.

Why would you do that?

For the record, my opposition is to automatic stations that transmit
without listening to ensure a clear frequency. This opposition is
entirely independent of bandwidth or mode.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ