--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Demetre SV1UY" <sv1uy@> wrote:
>
> Some like to argue on internet than get on the air!!!

>    73,
>
>       Dave, AA6YQ

Dave,

Cheer up man. At least some do not end up in name calling as you and
someone else did a few messages ago.

You seem to forget that radio amateurs should show "some" courtesy.
It doesn't hurt you know.

This is the most important aspect of Amateur Radio, at least this is
what I was taught when I sat for my Radio Amateur Examination in this
country.

We all like to do our hobby, if you are only interested to bully
people and not get on the air, it's your choice, but reverting in name
calling will never resolve the busy detector issue, nor will it stop
Winlink, ale or whatever you see as threatening you! You need to talk
, have an open mind and try to convince the other guy with facts and
not by telling him/her to medicate. Perhaps you need that.

Because you hate seen messaging systems (semiautomatic) on HF does not
give you the right to stop others using them. If you want to have a
constructive discussion by all means you are welcome, but name calling
is no good. It has a negative effect.

Back to digital amateur radio now.

73 de Demetre SV1UY