You've missed the point entirely. From what several JT65 users
reported, these automatic capabilities are there to assist an
operator who sees the decoded receiver output and would not initiate
transmission if the frequency were in use. The station is not running
unattended.

Does writing "case closed" actually work for you? Most folks find it
pretty offensive unless its coming from a judge.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"