From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:02 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Imitating the big guys

As far as Linux OS goes, I have not been able to get it to work with my
equipment to a satisfactory manner. It has to work at least as good as
MS Windows XP and Vista, both of which are good for the end user. I have
tried Linux off and on for over 5 years, but truthfully, the more I have
used it and tried it out, the less impressed I have been:( I am sorry to
report that, because I really thought that I would like it, considering
the intense hype about Linux.