--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> IMO the user community should be very grateful to Patrick

No doubt.  There's no complaint in providing the service, as each
programmer has given many of us new things to try, and the ability to
work with what we previously might not have been able.

I understand the specifications, as also found in Sholto's excellent
post of "Here's a rundown...".  What I haven't seen a reply that
answers the original question of "Any big fans of MULTIPSK that might
like offer why they use it?".  If it's the unique modes it offers,
what modes have you  successfully used?  If it's the layout, what do
you like about it compared to others?

Again, this wasn't about Fords-vs-Chevys.  We all have our tastes.  I
was trying to find out what others like.

I hope I didn't offend anyone in this pursuit of curiosity.  It wasn't
meant to devalue as it was to raise awareness.  If only my own.

73. Frank K2NCC