For me personally MultiPSK allows me to enjoy ham radio my way. I like
to experiment and be on the edge of new digimode technology and
concepts. The learning curve keeps my mind sharp. I can also talk to
Patrick as a fellow amateur and suggest things and he takes the time and
courtesy to address every point I have ever put to him. Some of my ideas
end up in MultiPSK too.

I have a registered version of MultiPSK and it was well worth the money.
Fantastic deal really if you consider what I ended up with in the 3+
years I have been using it.

But I do admit I am still a dyed-in-the-wool CW guy and love nothing
more than to turn off the computers (including the old Pentium 200
running DOS) and use a straight key with my QRP radios to my homemade
dipoles. This, just like mucking around with MultiPSK, feels like real
radio to me.

73, Sholto  KE7HPV.