I gave it a try for the first time about a year ago.
It was very confusing for a first time user. Rather then have the
main screen loaded with all the modes I think it would be a lot
better the have a drop down under a mode button with settings.

But that just me.

I deleted it from the system and have not tried again since.

John, W0JAB