--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The main reason for using Multipsk for me now has been the
> superb FAE 400 mode.

Thanks for that Rick.  I've never use FAE 400 (or any other ARQ, ALE
type modes.)  I haven't found much local interest in experimenting
with the connection-type modes, or anything people can't just jump
right into without some study.

I'll look more into FAE400 and ALE, which I'm sorely inexperienced. Is
FAE400 good for HF as well as VHF/UHF?  I'll do so more reading and
probably find that out, but in case you know any more off the top.
Like calling frequency, if any.  etc.

>  Now if we could just get more hams to use it.

I can usually get Wisconsin from here pretty solid into Oregon if you
want to try something later.

Frank, K2NCC