Hello Frank and all,

I don't think Multipsk deserves all these mails.

However thanks to all who present, in a better way that I could do it, this
program.

>Here's a screenshot of what I get to stare at for hours on end:
http://evokefrank.googlepages.com/psk31qso
Notice the full screen waterfall (with spectrum analysis), the quick
access to other components of a QSO like instant logging, and the...

You are right. It is very nice and Simon is talented.
But nobody oblige you to use a program. You can simply uninstall it and that's
all.
It reminds me this saying "Vouloir le beurre, l'argent du beurre et la
crémière" which means "to want the butter, the money of the butter and the lady
who sells the butter".

73
Patrick