From: Tommi Holopainen
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:04 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] RFSM file transfer

Hello
Just wondering has anybody else tryed transfer quite big files on HF
with RFSM or some other mode?. We just tranfered OH7TE ---> OH7JJT "Big"
1.3 MB file 80m band. File was simply zipped program file.
Propagation on 80m band was not very good, some qrm, aurora and fading
as usually here dark time. We had abt 400 km QRB.
Transfer time was about 1 hour
Stations setup:
OH7JJT:
Yaesu FT 990 40 w Dipole abt 8 m up
Software RFSM 8000 version 0.534

OH7TE
JUMA TRX2A Digi Mode Edition + Lauta Mosfet PA abt 60 w
Dipole up 12m
Software RFSM 8000 version 0.534

-Tommi OH7JJT-