I agree with Les. great program under moderate to good conditions.

I haven't tried anything as big as 4mb file, but have great results with
text and .jpg files of 20 to 50K . RFSM passes these in just a few minutes.
a 30k file in under 2 minutes under good conditions.

Have been using the email server function on RFSM with good success, passing
emails back and forth from HF digital to the internet..

Now that summer is over in this part of the world , will get back to playing
with this and other software

John

VE5MU