This kind of noise has been showing up quite a lot lately.  I've
chased down a couple TVI complaints with similar characteristics.

The problem has consistently been battery chargers, especially the
kind to used to charge the batteries for portable tools.  They tend to
cycle charging power on and off. Now some of the wall wart chargers
for small electronic stuff is starting to create the same kind of noise.

This may not be your problem but I would recommend against ignoring
the possibility that it might be.

Gary - N0GW