All,

It's good to see the enthusiasm about MFTTY. It has a nifty GUI and its easy to
use. A few have mentioned a lack of lack of sensitivity and that does seem to
be the case. But I think it's safe to say that we don't always need to bring an
elephant gun to a turkey shoot ;  ).

For what it's worth, and with all due respect to the author, I've tested MFTTY
with an HF path simulator and it is less sensitive and less robust than say
PSK31. On air tests seem to show that the mode performs well with low power
under quiet conditions.

Many thanks to Norbert and those like him who give us the opportunity to
experiment and play with new modes. If it wasn't for them, we'd still be
lugging those heavy RTTY machines into the shack ;  ).

Tony -K2MO