100%agree
dg9bfc
sigi
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steinar Aanesland
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: New MFTTY Version 30.145

  Well, I don't see the problem if the "Tower of Babel is getting larger
  and larger". I think diversity is crucial to innovation.
  I find it satisfactory to play with new modes, and I have to play with
  them to find out " what the
  advantages are (..) over previous modes" .

  My thanks to all of you guys who is working making free software for the
  ham community .

  73 de LA5VNA Steinar