I have RFSM8000 installed on a machine here in Canada, although it is not
currently running. I have had some difficulty contacting Dmitri, and
wondered

if he is still actively pursuing RFSM8000. Have you heard from him ?

As a result we have been testing Pactor 3 for the same purpose.. it works
into the QRM/N better than RFSM8000, but is a little slower in transferring
data, at least from first tests.

Cab=n set RFSM8000 up on 20M, and run it 24/7 for a few days, if you want to
try it from OE7. Let me know what frequency you want and I'll try to set it
up over the next couple of days

John

VE5MU

Do70QK