Hi John!

I contacted Dmitri some months ago and he sent me a trial code for
hams. In the meantime he released the version 0.535 but I did have no
contact with him the last few weeks. So I think he is still working on
RFSM8000.

In our local tests pactor3 has won the 'competition' :-) Because of
all over performance and speed! But I like the idea behind RFSM8000
with the built in email gateway and ftp-server.
FYI: The EmComm hams in Finland are running a datanetwork with
RFSM8000 between the HQ's in the remote regions.

At the time my antenna is a _very_ suboptimal wire and I intend to
rebuild it in the next months, when the wx condx will be more
accetpable to work on the roof ;-)

Tnx,
73 de Wolf, oe7ftj