Hi Wolf,

Be sure to keep us informed as to your results.

It is ironic that we can not use MIL-STD-188-110A type modulation here
in the U.S. HF ham bands, at least not in the text RTTY/Data areas, with
the requirement to keep the baud rate of any one tone no faster than 300
baud. The RFSM program is about the cleanest and best design I have seen
for a data transfer program, especially for basic use by those not that
familiar with this technology.

With Winmor coming very soon for the Winlink 2000 system, and being an
open protocol, there is the possibility that some of the most brilliant
ham programmers might be willing to develop a peer to peer version.
Perhaps even a cross platform version. It should work much deeper into
the noise and QRN than the current RFSM software which required good
signals due to not having the slow robust mode.

Imagine having a program that could use the Winlink 2000 system, but
also be able to meet the larger needs as well.