From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Wolf, oe7ftj
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:55 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: RFSM8000 qrg's?

Hi John!

I contacted Dmitri some months ago and he sent me a trial code for
hams. In the meantime he released the version 0.535 but I did have no
contact with him the last few weeks. So I think he is still working on
RFSM8000.

In our local tests pactor3 has won the 'competition' :-) Because of
all over performance and speed! But I like the idea behind RFSM8000
with the built in email gateway and ftp-server.
FYI: The EmComm hams in Finland are running a datanetwork with
RFSM8000 between the HQ's in the remote regions.

At the time my antenna is a _very_ suboptimal wire and I intend to
rebuild it in the next months, when the wx condx will be more
accetpable to work on the roof ;-)

Tnx,
73 de Wolf, oe7ftj

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>