jhaynesatalumni wrote:

> No, let's get back to Rick's question and ask what it is about
> MixW that you find to be superior to everything else out there.
> I downloaded a trial version of MixW long ago and wasn't impressed
> enough to want to go further with it.  What am I missing?

I can't speak for anyone else but I still use and like MIXW. Why?
Because I'm just comfortable using it, not because it's necessarily
better. When I first tried a digital mode other than RTTY I used
Digipan. I liked it so I purchased MIXW. Since then I've tried others
and they work just fine, they just aren't what's burned into my head.

I think it's pretty common for people to stick with a tool that we
first get comfortable with unless it really has some deficiency. If I
were selecting a program for the first time now I imagine HRD would be
my personal choice.

Tim, N9PUZ