I think that as a digital mode application, MixW is "good" , but it
has lagged seriously behind other applications in the past 2-3 years.
The DX cluster operations are no-where near as good as Winwarbler
affords via the  Spotcollector interface, or the opportunities DM780
has provides via  HRD's cluster interface.  Logging interfacing in
MixW is light-years behind DM780 ,  Multipsk, or Winwarbler (the
latter two seamlessly interface with DX Keeper), although Nick is
reportedly planning a major improvementt to Mixw's logger .  Multipsk
and Fldigi have many 'advanced: features for the digital mode
enthusiast that are not contained within MixW.  I remember when Skip
and Nick combined to take MixW to a level that had not been seen
before, so maybe Nick will achieve something similar in future
versions.  At the moment, in my opinion, it is an "app" that has past
its time.

Andy K3UK