One interesting issue I found with MixW (albeit for a narrow spectrum of users)
is it will lock up your XP machine when used with the ICOM PCR-2500 software or
with TrunkPCR.  I actually like MixW, but can't use it with that unit.

My favorites so far are MultiPSK (sooo many modes, and they work!) and the
slick HRD app, DM 780.