Thay think its all  over .. it  is now (last uk world  cup  win)

This   was going to  be  one of the  headlines of the  GB2RS  news service on
Sunday 18 ....

note the  'making  waves' very  coy :)

Developer pulls plug on ROS digimode

New digital mode ROS has been making waves around the world but it seems that
development may have been stopped. The software's author, José Alberto Nieto
Ros, announced recently via his website that he was upset by derogatory
comments posted on various news groups. He said he felt it was not worth
evolving the software further and that version 1.0 would be the last.
Back to GB2RS headlines »