spread-spectrum > is mot legal on HF in the USA

That is the problem .''in the usa''.. some Clark in a office messed things up
good style .. for him she or it , SS = big bandwidth , so  shove it  over 220
meg .

Problem is , other popular  modes use similar systems , didn't chirp  get taken
 down  as well  .?..  Collateral damage or un intended consequence

Why doesn't some one or one's  follow the  legal process  and  ask for  all
narrow band  SS  modes in normal ssb  channel be  allowed for  use in the  usa
..other wise , the  usa is no longer  leading the  world , just leading itself
up the  garden  path

If somebody of note doesn't take the matter in hand, the remaining SS based
modes are in danger of joining the  blanket ban, only take some one to  ask
why I can use this  but not  that  .. and `this'  will  join the  banned list.

as the  song say's http://www.kididdles.com/lyrics/t050.html

G .