Hi Geroge,
I have also been happy with OpenSRS and would like to keep all my Domains
with them
providing I can lock them down and I  get My Domain Back . I 'm painfully
having our
office verify all 350 domains that belong to our Company and Clients that
are Registered through OpenSRS.

Alan DeRossett
Digital Starlight Communications Inc.