Hi Alan,

--- alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I 'm painfully having our office verify all 350 domains that belong
> to our Company and Clients that are Registered through OpenSRS.

I wish you luck. I've been pondering how to do the same for my domains.
I was thinking of putting them all in an Excel spreadsheet, and then
using webqueries of the form:

http://www.crsnic.net/cgi-bin/whois?whois_nic=loffs.com&type=domain

(for this example, loffs.com is the domain name)

If the "Whois Server" field is whois.opensrs.net, then the domain is
fine. I think www.crsnic.net is "authoritative", in terms of their
registry info -- an equivalent URL is www.nsiregistry.com.

I've not yet figured out how to pull the necessary fields into Excel,
though, so I can run daily reports. SnapNames at www.snapnames.com does
this kind of "domain watching" for a fee.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/