Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

Hello Makoto-San,

ãããããããããã

mAkotoOno wrote:

20 years ago, I was a boy.

(Charles is blushing and very sad to have made such a mistake. He thought "Ono" was a female name, like in "Yoko Ono". Apologies)

ãæãããããåæãããããããèããçãèããã
ããã ãããããããããæåãææãåæãããããããããããåæãå åããæããããã
ããããããã

But when I use OpenOffice.org, I can't help admiring it.

Can we use this sentence on our marketing banners and logos? :-)

ããããããããããããã ãããããããçããããããããäãããããããï :-)

I'm writing a SQL client program.

ah, I see.

ããããããã

I think that what you're doing is very interesting and should be
advertised much more in the wider community.

ãããããããããããããããããããããæãããã ãããããããåãåäãããããããæãããã

I think some people would
like to volunteer to this.

ãããåãçãããããããæããããæãããã

What do you think? Should we "go public" and
ask for participation?

ããæããããããåããåäããããååãåãããããããã

Eventually a link allowing to download the client
should be put at several places on openoffice.org (Japanese project,
http://dba.openoffice.org and elsewhere)

ããããããããããããããããããããããããããããææèããããã ããdba.oo.oãããèæãåæãçãããããããæãããã

Regards,

Charles.

. translated by khirano