次はSophie Gautierです。彼女はフランス語のNLのリードで、
活躍されている女性です。彼女とは何度かあいました。
とても軟らかな感じの喋りかたです。
結局まとめるとかなりどこも似たような問題を抱えていることが解かります。

> Hi Sophie,
>
> I think francophone project is one of the very active
> NL in the world, esp. I'm intersted in your fastest QA.
> How do you do that? How many QA testers you can find?
> What are the problems of your community? Japanese must learn
> a lot from you ;)
>
> Thanks

とコピペメールを...

> Hi Maho,
>
> Maho NAKATA wrote:
> > Hi Sophie,
> >
> > I think francophone project is one of the very active
> > NL in the world, esp. I'm intersted in your fastest QA.
> > How do you do that?
>
> Thank you :) In fact I think I spend a lot of time on it. During those
> periods of QA, I'm checking all the issues filled and the remarks made
> by the FR testers. I test again all what they report.
>
>  How many QA testers you can find?
>
> In the best periods, I can have around 30 persons, but usually it's
> about 15.
>
> > What are the problems of your community? Japanese must learn
> > a lot from you ;)
>
> There is still several problems :
> - new testers each time : it's very time consuming for the lead of the
> group and I'm afraid that in some time, the TCM will have to manage
> thousand of accounts.
>
> - most of the contributers were motivated by the testtool tests. Now
> that Sun has take this role (which I think it was good at first), lot of
> them have gone away. Even if they used the testtool, they make some
> manual tests when the testtool fails and were able to report some issues.
>
> - like for all the projects I think, finding motivated people is hard,
> and when there is 4 or 7 RC to test, they get bored and don't want to
> come back the next time.
>
> For example, I would like to have more people to test the developer
> releases. But as this is the same team as the testers of the RC, they
> get tired of the tests and go away. To bring some motivation, I've
> translated all the new functionalities in my blog, but it doesn't seems
> to work a lot.
> So for the moment I'm still trying to find ways to motivate people with
> manual test and TCM. May be send them a t-shirt or a goodies, something
> like that but I'm not sure it's good.
>
> Don't hesitate if you have any further questions :)
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

としたので、
From: sophie
<[&#x30E1;&#x30FC;&#x30EB;&#x30A2;&#x30C9;&#x30EC;&#x30B9;&#x4FDD;&#x8B77;]>
Subject: Re: QA of OOO
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:12:53 +0200

Hi Sophie, thanks for kind and fastest reply!

> Thank you :) In fact I think I spend a lot of time on it. During those
> periods of QA, I'm checking all the issues filled and the remarks made
> by the FR testers. I test again all what they report.

Oh! That's very demanding!

>  How many QA testers you can find?
>
> In the best periods, I can have around 30 persons, but usually it's
> about 15.

So many. We are 5-6 testers.

> There is still several problems :
> - new testers each time : it's very time consuming for the lead of the
> group and I'm afraid that in some time, the TCM will have to manage
> thousand of accounts.
yes.

> - most of the contributers were motivated by the testtool tests. Now
> that Sun has take this role (which I think it was good at first), lot of
> them have gone away. Even if they used the testtool, they make some
> manual tests when the testtool fails and were able to report some issues.

Why they gone away? Does it mean they only use TestTool?

> - like for all the projects I think, finding motivated people is hard,
> and when there is 4 or 7 RC to test, they get bored and don't want to
> come back the next time.

Right.

> For example, I would like to have more people to test the developer
> releases. But as this is the same team as the testers of the RC, they

Absolutely.

> get tired of the tests and go away. To bring some motivation, I've
> translated all the new functionalities in my blog, but it doesn't seems
> to work a lot.

> So for the moment I'm still trying to find ways to motivate people with
> manual test and TCM. May be send them a t-shirt or a goodies, something
> like that but I'm not sure it's good.
:)

Thanks we can share many parts of the QA problem...

thanks,
Hi Maho,

Maho NAKATA wrote:
> From: sophie
> <[&#x30E1;&#x30FC;&#x30EB;&#x30A2;&#x30C9;&#x30EC;&#x30B9;&#x4FDD;&#x8B77;]>
> Subject: Re: QA of OOO
> Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:12:53 +0200
>
> Hi Sophie, thanks for kind and fastest reply!
>
>> Thank you :) In fact I think I spend a lot of time on it. During those
>> periods of QA, I'm checking all the issues filled and the remarks made
>> by the FR testers. I test again all what they report.
>
> Oh! That's very demanding!

Yes,

>>  How many QA testers you can find?
>>
>> In the best periods, I can have around 30 persons, but usually it's
>> about 15.
>
> So many. We are 5-6 testers.
>
>> There is still several problems :
>> - new testers each time : it's very time consuming for the lead of the
>> group and I'm afraid that in some time, the TCM will have to manage
>> thousand of accounts.
> yes.
>
>> - most of the contributers were motivated by the testtool tests. Now
>> that Sun has take this role (which I think it was good at first), lot of
>> them have gone away. Even if they used the testtool, they make some
>> manual tests when the testtool fails and were able to report some issues.
>>
> Why they gone away? Does it mean they only use TestTool?

They prefer to use testtool, manual tests on TCM are boring ;)

>> - like for all the projects I think, finding motivated people is hard,
>> and when there is 4 or 7 RC to test, they get bored and don't want to
>> come back the next time.
>
> Right.
>
>> For example, I would like to have more people to test the developer
>> releases. But as this is the same team as the testers of the RC, they
>
> Absolutely.
>
>> get tired of the tests and go away. To bring some motivation, I've
>> translated all the new functionalities in my blog, but it doesn't seems
>> to work a lot.
>
>> So for the moment I'm still trying to find ways to motivate people with
>> manual test and TCM. May be send them a t-shirt or a goodies, something
>> like that but I'm not sure it's good.
> :)
>
> Thanks we can share many parts of the QA problem...

I think so, don't hesitate if you have further questions or sharing.

Kind regards
Sophie