可知です

翻訳およびアナウンス作業、ご苦労さまです。

アナウンス文のリンク先を見たのですが、そこが英語なので趣旨がよくわからん
なあと思いました。

いくつか、補足の日本語がどこかにあっても良いんじゃないかなぁ。

たとえば、以下のあたりの翻訳とか。
---
2009 - we're changing the process

We have had some brilliant conferences over the years, but it is hard
work indeed for a team to start from scratch, and run an event the size
of OOoCon after as little as six months’ preparation. This year, we are
changing the way we award OOoCon. We would like to award not just OOoCon
2009, but also OOoCon 2010. The team selected for OOoCon 2010 will work
alongside the OOoCon 2009 team, to help them with OOoCon 2009, and also
learn how to make OOoCon 2010 even better. Then next year we will award
OOoCon 2011, etc.

So this means that this year, we'll be asking for the Community's
preferences for the location of two conferences: OOoCon 2009 and OOoCon
2010.
---

で、これをきちんと読めていなかったりするのですが(ToT

毎年違う場所で半年ほどの準備でゼロから開催するのは大変なので、OOoCon2009
と2010の開催場所を(それぞれ違う場所)を投票して欲しい、ってことであってます?

--
可知 豊
Yutaka Kachi