As far as gmail I don't like that they have buttons and links everywhere.
'Send, Save Now, Discard 'at the top.  A 'Reply / Reply All dropdown on the
right side of the page.   More 'Reply, Reply to All, Forward' at the
bottom.  And then there's 'Show quoted text, Show details' links.  It just
never ends.

Conversely, Yahoo has all the button in one place at the top of the screen.