Ha!

This is why we need to forge ahead and start creating completely new
ways of communicating, a new vocabulary!

Such as, "strategolutions". Which is a combination of strategy and
solutions. I stole that from an american commercial that ran
frequently few years back. Funny stuff.

This site has probably been posted on the list before, but it cracks
me up every time I see it: http://www.huhcorp.com/

Jeff