Mostly I stick with what's on my iTunes, which is heavy on early jazz
(1920s), swing, early blues (20s and 30s), rockabilly, jump, and plenty
of punk and hardcore thrown in...and a little hip-hop, but not much.

I can also check out what's on other people's iTunes in the office,
though I rarely do.

On the rare occasions I go beyond the iTunes playlists, I like to check
out this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/radio2/aod.shtml?radio2/shakerat
tle#

Really good rockabilly and early RnR.

Dante Murphy | Director of Information Architecture | D I G I T A S  H E
A L T H
229 South 18th Street | Rittenhouse Square | Philadelphia, PA 19103 |
USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.digitashealth.com