I agree with Todd's criteria for evaluating usability.  We have the
same criteria plus we branch out learnability into memorability.  In
other words, can someone come into an application, start using it,
walk away for a week or two and then come back in and interact
without having to relearn everything.  We recently built a CMS for
internal sites and have been conducting training.  Users come back a
week or two later with similar questions from before.  In that case,
I think we need to work on memorability and need to adjust a few
things.

I'll also cast my vote, two if I could, that satisfaction plays a
critical role in usability.  I've observed many sessions where users
aren't thrilled with certain aspects and become reluctant to use it.

Jason