On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Michael Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi - I've been lurking here, but this is too good a discussion to pass up.
> One audience for documentation that hasn't been mentioned is the QA group.
> As much as the developers, they need enough detail to develop test plans
> and
> make sure the app works as designed.

Very good point!
And while you mentioned this, does that mean that there are QA persons out
there that have to fill in the blanks and do some design work when the
design spec isn't detailed or clear enough?

--
Sergiu Sebastian Tauciuc
http://www.sergiutauciuc.ro/en/