Helpful .. maybe to non-english speakers, but there are some strange
things happening in the French version

Tiago wrote
 "On what concerns the USA, that's not surprising"

and the Google-French is like this
 "En ce qui concerne la France, ce qui n'est pas surprenant"

So Google translates "the USA" with "la France" ?! However the text is
quite difficult to read and full of grammatical errors due to a
misinterpretation of the English grammar in the original text.

The German version is equally funny to read, not a single sentence is
correct, but I think you could understand 30-60% of the sense without
reading the English text, depending on language complexity and with some
luck with Google's capabilities.

In fact I use these tools often to translate text in for example Spanish
or Japanese to English or German, so for people who do not speak a word
English this could be very useful. The question remains if the list
should set the scope to address people without any English skills.

milan
--
milan guenther * interaction design

+49 173 285 66 89 * www.guenther.cx