OK, so how can we make the google translations better? The standard
web page translations allow for correction of translations (c.f. this
english to french traduxion: http://tinyurl.com/5gqz3c).

This is good, as you can hover over sentences and correct the
translation quickly and in-place.

Can we make use of this? We have an involved community who care enough
to put the effort in to correct ranslations that, I'm guessing,
improves the google algorithm - even if it is only in IxD-related
vocabulary (although we have enough debates about definitions and
terminology as it is!).

Are we able to tap into the translations via an API and present a
two-column (web) version in english / non-english language of choice?
Dare I ask if we can put that into an *ahem* HTML email?

Ideas, people, ideas! ;)

Alex.