On May 5, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Jared M. Spool wrote:

So, don't get all flustered at me just because these people have foolish ideas.

I'm not. Don't worry. We are largely in agreement on this issue, but we obviously have different experiences here.

And I also just want to make sure people (not you, just in general) don't begin to propagate some myth that products like Photoshop were somehow intentionally designed to be complicated when that is about as far from the truth as it can get. So my testiness in this thread comes from the origins of the discussion, and are not intentionally aimed at you. I just want to be emphatically on the record here.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world