www.scottberkun.com

From: "Kevin Doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've read about some great HCI coming to the home -- you'll be able
to start your dishwasher, check what's in your fridge while at the
grocery store (or order from home using your fridge) and turn on the
AC/heat very soon. I could see how the inside of a home could be
controlled by voice once things get that wired... but until then, I
don't see much voice happening.