On Jun 13, 2008, at 12:03 PM, oliver green wrote:

Can someone please recommend the basics required to set up a usability
lab on a budget? Or the aspects that I should consider to figure out
the equipment that I could possibly need?

My opinion: Usability labs are a senseless waste of glass and furniture.

Streamlining Usability Testing by Avoiding the Lab
http://www.uie.com/articles/streamlining_usability/

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks