Uday Gajendar wrote:
Speaking as a Master's degree holder, i'm biased but I'd say the advantages are primarily:

That pretty much lines up with my desire to go back to grad school, especially #3. I've got a ton of industry experience in related disciplines, but taking a year or two off of everything to focus on design thinking 24/7 at a name school would make a huge difference in my way of thinking and my way of working.

It's one thing to read _Designing Interactions_ or _Design for the Real World_ over the course of a few evenings at home after work; another entirely to read those as part of a structured learning event and then debate/discuss it with my peers over the course of a week (or four).

--
jet / KG6ZVQ
http://www.flatline.net