Hi Michael.  It looks to me that what you are in fact looking for is
TSheets.com.

We meet each of your requirements, and have a few extras you didn't
mention.  How about the ability to take your time tracking with you
on the go?  We're developed the first iPhone specific time tracking
app that will work seamlessly with your browser based TSheets
account.  We were recently featured on TechCrunch:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/07/08/tsheets-lets-you-clock-in-to-work-from-your-iphone/

Come have a view at:

http://www.tsheets.com