Thanks for the idea Todd. Do you go to Reports and export out the data you
want as a .CSV file, import it into Numbers, then move it over to Pages for
formatting?  I don't see any way to edit the Harvest invoices directly.

--
Michael B. Moore • Pure InfoDesign • 415.246.6690 M • www.pureinfodesign.com