I've been using Freshbook regularly for my freelance work and it's
been working like a charm.  My wife also uses it for a Conference we
are working on now too.

I've found it to work well, and especially well with the time
tracking.

I've had odd number of clients ask about it too.  In fact, I know of
at least 2 that ended up using it simply because they were impressed
with how well it worked.

Also - it sort of makes me look good when I bill :)