Hi Michael

I use Office Time and love it. I find it very flexible and quick to
use. I can get all the reports that I need and these are exportable.

I specifically chose a desktop - rather than web-based - application,
as I like to retain ownership and control over my business data. If
you use an online application, you need to be comfortable with the
idea that another company has this information of yours and is
responsible for its safe keeping. Also, you're reliant on them to be
able to access the data. But, this is a very personal aspect of the
decision.

I haven't used Office Time for invoicing, so I can't comment on
this feature.

I hope this helps,
Jessica