Jarod,

> Persona just reflects human ( human with motivation and goals in specific
> context), and activities reflects what/how they do, isnt  it?

The point I am trying to make is that Activity Theory output is the activity
and actions of individuals.

The Persona acts as a stereotype between real users and the designer.

There may be a problem with Activity Theory been dry. One can see from
this discussion that people don't understand it. But the advantage that it
has got is that it has got a theory. And it is based on the behaviour
of individuals.

Activity Theory has allot of problems, and don't think it is ideal, but at
least it does have a theory to back it self up with.

James